so plans have changed a little and been up in the air for most of this week.
Jacob and the team leave tomorrow morning from Memphis. They are traveling on a Fedex jet, so they will be able to leave the area despite the inclement weather and delays of other flights.
Over 40,000 lbs of supplies are already on the way and will arrive Sunday. FedEx has been very instrumental in this whole process.
Here is a picture of the team and a list of names. Please pray for them and their patients.
- Dr. Sunny Anand, Le Bonheur director of Critical Care
- Dr. Gordon Kraus, internal medicine, Haiti Medical Missions of Memphis
- Dr. Derek Kelly, pediatric orthopedic surgeon, Campbell Clinic
- Dr. Josh Meier, pediatric orthopedic surgeon, Kosair Children’s Hospital, Louisville, KY; Children’s Orthopedics of Louisville
- Dr. Trey Eubanks, pediatric surgeon, medical director of Trauma, Le Bonheur Children’s Medical Center; Pediatric Surgical Group
- Dr. Joel Saltzman, medical director of Anesthesia, Le Bonheur Children’s Medical Center Pediatric Anesthesiologists PA
- Gordon Corder, certified registered nurse anesthetist, Pediatric Anesthesiologists PA
- Jacob Howell (<I love him!), surgery technician, Le Bonheur Children’s Medical Center
Umm, yeah, that’s my husband. I’m just a little proud of him.
I will be posting updates on here as well as Facebook.