March 7, 2011

birthday happys

yesterday was the big day. thrity-schmirty. so far, so good.

here are a couple of ‘things’ that represent wonderful people in my life.

010-1
flowers from two people who ‘reappeared’ in my life about 2 years ago. I am so happy to call them friends now. funny, funny girls.
011-1
a *super cute* reusable bag from my old college friend. so glad we live near each other and get to see each other from time to time.
013-1
a new stone from my mother-in-law, with whom I share a birthday.
027-1
a cute scarf from my sister-in-law that I wore to church in the morning.

a few other blessings of this weekend:
a new nephew named Zeke
a chance to hang out with the ‘old and new’ friends (no picture. why do I do that?)
two naps
estate sale-ing
listening to an entire sermon (and processing it)
mexican coke
muddy’s cupcakes
kissing my husband
 
and A LOT of other little things.

looks like 30 isn’t going to be so bad after all.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. 30 was one of my favorite birthdays! Sounds like you had a lot of wonderful celebrating. Fun that you and your MIL share a b-day. :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the scarf!! and your blog is super cute too!! So glad you linked up with Blessed Little Nest today!! Come on over to my blog www.myriahmae.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete