February 23, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

It has been a  while since I have done a Wonderful Wednesday post. I am not quite sure why I ever stopped.

All of the old ones are over there to the right >>> in that jumble of words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Trust in the Lord and do good
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.  
Psalm 37:3-4

It is difficult to respond to this scripture. It calls me to just sit and think about what God has given and how He has displayed His faithfulness to all of the world. It calls me to read and feast on the word of God. I am hungry for more. To be filled. And to be fulfilled by the one true and living God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment