November 13, 2009

getting in the spirit

I just bought our third Christmas present this year. It is actually a late start for me. This might possibly be the most important Christmas present I will ever purchase.

water4christmas
For those of you who know me, you know that West Africa holds a special place in my heart. The orphans of the Village of Hope are quite possibly the most beautiful and most joyful children in the world. That could be because they have been given something special – a second chance at life.

You can give the gift of life in a different way this Christmas. Water. It is that simple. Pure, Clean Water. And you don’t even have to wrap it!

Change the lives of other children in West Africa.
Ten dollars.
That’s it.
Probably the least expensive gift you can buy.
Probably the most important gift you can buy.

untitled2


water4Christmas

1 comment: