October 16, 2009

She’s got legs…


Does anyone else remember that old L’eggs panty hose jingle (in my title)? Okay, just checking to make sure I am still only a little crazy.

Whatever. Remember this?

007
I added some legs to my Craigslist ottoman/coffee table/storage bench doomaphlotchy (sound it out). Sexy, huh?

023
Yeah, not so much sexy. More like the cutest chubby baby legs you’ve ever seen. You know the baby legs that look like they have rubber bands on them. Chunky.

Okay, scratch all that. I’m calling her Eliza. As in Doolittle. Cause she has been transformed into a classy lady.

019
Do you think Professor Higgins ever had to use a staple gun and fabric glue?

Now she can no longer be a head rest for Darby. Or a bib, whichever way you choose to look at it. Cause classy ladies don’t let lazy dogs lay all over them, or drool all over them.

016


*This was the most randomy, jump around, ADHD post ever. Welcome to my world!

Reposted for DIY at A Soft Place to Land

Blog Signature



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! What a transformation. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out. Great fabric and chunky legs{smile}!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makeover, I love the fabric and the legs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing! I love calling her Eliza- My Fair Lady rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this transformation (and the chubby legs! :-) )
    pk @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful redo! I have a houndstooth obsession - beautiful material! ANd I love the new legs. Very nice!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete