November 27, 2009

Give Thanks

There are too many things to list. But you had better believe I am counting my blessings and naming them one by one over here!

Here are some pictures though of the people we were able to enjoy for a special day of Thanks. Mostly the little ones. Not that we enjoy them more, but somehow I always end up with more pictures of them!


022

Uncle Jacob teaching the kids things they cannot
do without an adult.

040

Making silly faces with Aunt Candace. There are several of these.

032

Jacob’s grandmother. I caught her with food in her mouth.

030

Jacob’s older brother opening card with gifts from the parents.

027

Sister-in-law and me .

051

Meme getting ready for box trains and probably avoiding wrestling. I love how these kids are much too creative and active to play with just toys all the time. The grandparents too!

We are so very blessed with a wonderful family. Sometimes it makes me miss my family, other times it just makes me incredibly grateful to have such an amazing family right here in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment