October 12, 2009

Week in Review


First things first – I GOT A JOB! woooooo-hooooooo!
Our Bible class cheered yesterday when I announced this. Jacob cheered longer than anyone. Ha! I celebrated that day with a trip to Chick-fil-A to get a kids meal and trade my toy for ice cream – my favorite!

004
I guess I was feeling all confident and stuff. So, I bought a storage bench on Craigslist and recover it while I watched Practical Magic. That movie is a fall staple for me. I need to add legs to bench so it can become a coffee table/ottoman. Here’s the before.

007
Then, we went to visit some friends in Arkansas. Fun times. Good food. (Oh, the food.) Sydney and Darby even had a friend to play with too. Why did I not get any pictures of the friends?

014
Then, we spent some good time with family to celebrate Jacob’s grandmother’s birthday. Here is one of two pictures I have of Jacob and his grandmother. That’s is our nephew’s foot – not grandma’s. Ha!

026-1
Speaking of nephews……they LOVE their uncle. I think he loves them too.


017






3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I am so excited for you! Where's the new job? When do you start? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!!! Praise God!! He is good! I have been praying. I am so excited for you!

    You went to Freed-Hardeman? I went to Harding! I was at Freed-Hardeman once for the Christian college choral festival. Fun times. :)

    I too love some chick-fil-a. I've never seen Practical Magic. What's it's scoop?

    I am so happy for you! When do you start? What age? etc. Kelly

    ReplyDelete