February 6, 2012

just another

don't pretend like you don't know the lyrics. if you are a child of the 80's - you should know the bang-les well. 

today was certainly a monday. discombobulated and insane no matter what amount of planning and work was done beforehand. one step forward and two steps back. 

it wasn't a BAD day - just one of those crazy, hectic, can I get a second to breath? or will I ever stop dropping things? kind of days.

and before you go there - no I am not with child. it's just a monday.

i am glad my God knows how to calm me and tell me to listen to Him in all of this earthly chaos. i keep reciting to myself the fruit of the spirit song. "love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-contro-o-o-ol."

i keep asking God, what do you want me to learn from this craziness? to find you? to see you? to show you? in all of this?

and then i get a little Junie B. kind of exasperated and find peace in the role God has prepared for me, even on this maniacal monday.


chloe was having a monday too. :)

IMG 5584

No comments:

Post a Comment